Hire an Accountant
Accountant to keep books up to date
We assist in managing financial statement
- Sales update
- Purchase updates
- Bank Entry
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable’s
HIRE US TODAY
Our Accountant will call you for onboarding
Your documents are protected by highest 128 bit SSL bank grade security with 24/7 year round access
Get online registration of private limited company, without any visit to CAs office. Just Connect with EAdvisors Expert
Get from Home
Our expert will coordinate and you need not to visit consultant office for your filing and registration.
Our experts carefully comb through all your documents to ensure no detail is missed out while filing
Under GST regime accounting becomes more important then earlier tax regime. Updated and accurate accounts not only keeps you update on income, expense, direct expense, indirect expenses but also provide you data for tax liability. Tax Planing is possible when proper accounts has been prepared and updated timely.
Now you do not need haunt for competent accountant. EAdvisors Accountant will help you to prepare books timely, more accurately, efficient and in budget accountant. Our accountant will prepare your day to day books including sales, purchase, bank entries, bank reconciliation statement, payroll management, inventories management, stock statement, ESI and EPF entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable’s, accounting software access through mobile app.
The right accountant can help you to prepare income tax, advance tax, TDS calculation, GST calculation advice on management decisions, growing the business, payroll management, even personal investments. We believe in transparency, timely completion, tax planning etc and allow you to focus on your core business activity
Why accounting is important (Benefits)?
Recording allow to you check you business transaction any time in future without remembering it.
Business growth is important business and accounting allow you to track daily, monthly and yearly growth.
Investment made in business to earn profit, monthly review of accounts helps businessmen to maintain profit margin and to take early action for losses.
Calculation of Taxes such as GST, Income Tax, Advance tax, Tax Deducted at Sources (TDS) is possible with proper accounting system.
We work round-the-clock to ensure the applicants problem is resolved. Check out the price table below
and choose a plan the most suitable for you.
Incorporation Kit, Share Certificates
GST Return filing for 3 months
Udyog Aadhaar & Trademark Registration
GST Return filing for 6 months
Documents Required for Company Registration
Identity And Address Proof (Director)
- PAN Card or Passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- Passport-sized photograph specimen signature (blank document with signature [directors only])
Registered Office Proof
- Latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
- Notarized rental agreement in English
- No-objection certificate from the property owner
- Sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)
How to registered private limited company in India?
Identify your Company Registration Plan and Buy correct EAdvisors Company Registration plan. Call our Company Registration Expert team for clarification of doubt.
Session with EAdvisors Company Registration Expert for detail discussion on documents and procedure for registration.
Submit all the documents required for Company Registration through EMAIL or Whatsapp or physical copy, Our team will prepare and submit company registration.
We will track the status of application, Reply to query raised by department and Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation through email or whatsapp or physical copy.
Checklist for Company Incorporation
Private Limited Company name should be unique should not match with existing name of company and registered trademark.
Company must have registered office for incorporating private limited company. Registered office can be residential or commercial space along with proper NOC from owner of property.
Minimum Two director (Maximum 15) must be required and atleast one of which should be Indian Citizen for incorporating Private Limited Company.
As per new guideline and rules, there is no requirement of minimum capital but authorised capital should be 1 lakh.
Why EAdvisors for Company Registration?
EAdvisors provides you facility to get private limited registration from your home. You can provide all the document through email or whatsapp to our Company Registration Expert Team. EAdvisors can register your private limited company registration with in 10 working days.
EAdvisors Company Registration package includes:
- DIN (Director Identification Number) for two Director
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for two Directors
- MoA (Memorandum of Association)
- AoA (Article of Association)
- Registration fees and stamp duty
- Company Incorporation Certificate
- Employees State Insurance (ESI)
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
Are you confused? Get help of best Company registration consultant
New rules and guidelines has been issued by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) for incorporation of Company in India. This has been applicable from 23rd February 2020. Following Change has been made
- RUN (Reserve Unique Number) form has been discontinued and this form will be used only for change in existing name of company.
- Web based form launched for incorporation of company.
- From divided into two parts named as Part A and Part B of Spice + form.
- ESIC and EPFO registration is mandatory for all companies incorporating under new scheme.
- Mandatory to open bank account of the company through AGILE-PRO linked web form.
How to select Name of Company?
Selecting a name for private limited company is big task. Name should be simple, unique and easy to remember for your clients or customers. You should considered following guideline while choosing name for your company.
- Unique Name: Name should be unique and do not match with any existing company in India.
- Trademark: While selecting name you must also make inquiry that name must not be resemble with any trademark registered in India.
- Regulatory Approval: Proposed name which includes words like bank, insurance, stock exchange, venture capital, assets management, NBFC etc required authorisation from respective regulatory authority.
What Clients Say
I am very satisfied with your service for GST registration. I have good experience with you.
Accounting was always challenge for us before we met EAdvisors. Now compliance and accounting is smooth for us.
I got my ESI and EPF registration in just 3 days, coordination with customer care is impressive.
What is Private Limited Company ?
Private Limited Company offers limited liability, or legal protection for its shareholders but that places certain restrictions on its ownership. These restrictions are defined in the company’s by laws or regulations (Legally known as Articles of Association) and are meant to prevent any hostile takeover attempt. A Private Limited Company by definition restricts the number of members (maximum 200), though only 2 persons are the minimum requirement to start a Private Limited Company. A company is considered as a separate legal entity having perpetual succession, with liability of shareholders limited to the capital being contributed by them. Hence, a shareholder is not personally liable for the debts of the company.
For small businesses, what are the benefits of Private limited company ?
It provides credit ability to business in the eyes of financial institutions, suppliers and potential clients. As it makes easier for companies to get loans at favorable terms from banks or convincing potential clients while entering into deals.
How to form a Private Limited Company ?
- Any two or more members/ Persons can form a Private Limited Company.
- A minimum of two individual shall act as directors of the company. The shareholders (initial members/promoters) can themselves choose to become director. It is practically seen that generally shareholders are also directors of the same private limited company.
- Filing of required documents (Director Identification number, Application for name approval, Incorporation documents such as MOA/AOA/, registered address) with the Registrar of Companies.
- Minimum capital of Rs. one lakh (it can be used for business whenever required and does not necessarily have to be kept in bank/company deposit all the time).
Is there any qualification to become a director or shareholder in a Private Limited Company ?
Any individual can become a shareholder in a private limited company. For becoming a director in a company, no professional or educational qualification is required.
What address to be given as registered office of the company ?
A registered office is required to hold Annual general meetings, for keeping records and receiving correspondence from all the statutory/government authorities. The registered office does not have to be necessarily owned by the company, it can be on rented premises also. The registered office of the company determines its jurisdiction for registration, for instance, a company with registered office in Delhi will come under the jurisdiction of Registrar of Companies, Delhi.
Is it allowed to change registered office of the company after registration ?
Yes, A company can change its registered office any time after following specified procedure. The changed address can be situated within the same state or in a different state from the state in which it was originally registered.
Is Private Limited Company structure suitable for my business ?
As said before, the biggest advantage of starting a business with Private Limited Company form of organization is the outlook by all outside parties towards the business. A private limited company is perceived to be more trustworthy compared to other business structures. Though the decision of whether to set up the business as a private limited company or not, rests upon you, but it is advised that the entrepreneur closely evaluate all the merits and demerits . In businesses which are in expansion mode or trustworthiness is an important part of business transactions, Private Limited Company form of structure can prove to be a good option.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Our regularly updated newsletter provides timely articles to help you achieve your financial goals