www.esi.in – Guide on Government ESIC Portal Login
www.esic.in is the official Government ESIC portal. GST website enable taxpayers to apply for gst registration, gst filing, application of Letter of Undertaking, refund application, download 2A report, comparison of input tax credit claimed with 2A report, latest updates, GST help-desk contact detail, announcement and many more.
Government of India emphasize more on technology to make GST easier, user friendly and simple for taxpayer. GST website is working as a bridge between gst authorities and taxpayers. It facilitates minimum physical interaction by providing services wherein taxpayer make application, department approves or reject or ask for further information, taxpayer can make online replies to the information or further clarification, appeal against order passed etc. In simple wards taxpayer is not required to visit department for every single request. It allows them to do it from their office or home or anywhere in India.
GST website in one website for whole India. Which means a person seating in Delhi can allow download, view or make alteration for his GSTIN in Tamilnadu. Language don’t change state wise as it was happening is various tax regime. Tax consultant in Delhi can not even login to vat website due to language constraint or wise a versa. ONE PORTAL FOR ALL
Homepage of ESIC.IN
- Service: – Services tab of gst.gov.in home page provides facilities like registration, payments, user services and refund. Registration option allow to make gst registration application, track application station and filing of clarification. Payments option allow to create new challan, report grievance against payment (GST PMT – 07) and track payment status. User services option allow to check holiday list, locate gst practitioner (GSTP) near your area or anywhere in India, to generate user id for unregistered applicant and cause list. Refund option allow to track refund status by ARN.
- GST Laws: – GST Laws tab contains link of CBIC, state government or union territory vat site link.
- Downloads: – Downloads tab having option of offline tools, proposed return documents and gst statistic. GST portal allow taxpayers to make submission through online and offline tools. Online and offline tools are available for various return and forms. Proposed return documents provide written guide and documents for New GST Return – Normal, New GST Return – Sugam and New GST Return – Sahaj. GST Statistic can provide you information about gst registration, gst return filed and gst collection.
- Search Taxpayer: – This option helps you to find taxpayer by GSTIN/UIN, by PAN and Search Composition Taxpayer. In case you are interest to check jurisdiction detail along with return filing table of taxpayer, Search by GSTIN/UIN option is for you. Search by PAN option provide you GSTIN all over India against PAN. Composition Taxpayer option can also provide you detail of composition dealer along with detail of opting in and opting out detail.
- Help: – The help tab contains guides on System requirements, User Manuals, Videos and FAQs, GST media, site map, Grievance Nodal officer and a link redirecting user to the grievance redressal portal. These have been made available to the user to resolve any issue or doubt in the return filing process, GST registration process, etc.
- e-way bill system: – E-Way bill system option provide guide on generation of e-way bill, mode of generation of e-eway bill, content of validate e-way bill. Beside this redirect link of e-way bill faqs, e-way bill portal user manual, movement of goods under gst etc.
- New Return (Trail): – New return system is pending for implementation and as per gst council it is expect to applicable form 1st October 2020 is no further extension granted.
- News | Updates | Events: This section keeps you update about gst changes, news about gst, gst events.
- Popular Help Topics: – Redirection link of guide on important topics of gst, covering up introduction, faqs etc
- Important date: – Upcoming due date of gst return filing and any changes or extension in due date can be check here.