International Cooperation Scheme
- Visit of MSME delegations to other countries in international exhibitions or trade fairs, conferences, summits, workshops etc. for exploring new areas of technology infusion, up-gradation, joint ventures, improving market of MSMEs products, etc.
- Participation of MSME delegations in international exhibitions, trade fairs and buyer-seller meets in foreign countries.
- Holding international conferences, summits, workshop, seminars relating to MSME sector to be organized in India by the Industry Association, Government organizations.
- Holding or organising mega international exhibition or fair and international conferences, seminars, workshops, Joint Committee Meetings, Joint Working Group Meetings, Government to Government bilateral meetings with outer countries in India by Ministry of MSME or organizations under it.
- Sending a delegation of the Ministry of MSME to an International Exhibition, Fairs, Conference in foreign countries.
Benefit of Scheme
- International Cooperation Scheme provides financial assistance on reimbursement basis for airfare, space rent, freight charges, advertisement & publicity charges and entry registration fee on reimbursement basis in case of participation in international exhibitions or trade fairs.
Eligibility for Scheme
- Government Institutions and Registered Industry Associations associated with promotion and development of MSME sector.
How to get benefit of Scheme
You can contact our MSME consultant. For more detail about this project write a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through whatsapp +91 9910000833.
To avail above scheme you should registered your organisation for UDYOG AADHAAR or MSME Registration