Marketing Assistance Scheme
- Organisation of exhibitions abroad and participation in international exhibitions/ trade fairs
- Co-sponsoring of exhibitions organised by other organisations/industry associations/ agencies;
- Organising buyer-seller meets, intensive campaigns and marketing promotion activities.
Benefit of Scheme
- The maximum net budgetary support for participating in an international exhibition/trade fair would normally be restricted to an overall ceiling of Rs. 30 lakh per event (Rs. 40 lakh for Latin American countries).
- The budget for organizing the Domestic Exhibitions/Trade Fair would depend upon the various components of the expenditure, i.e. space rental including construction and fabricating charges, theme pavilion, advertisement, printing material, transportation etc. However, the budgetary support towards net expenditure for organizing such exhibition/trade fair would normally be restricted to a maximum amount of Rs. 45 lakh. The corresponding budgetary limit for participation in an exhibition/trade fair shall be Rs. 15 lakh.
- Financial assistance will be provided ranging from 25% to 95% of the Air-Fare and space rent to entrepreneurs on the basis of size and type of the enterprise. Financial assistance for co-sponsoring an event would be limited to 40% of the net expenditure, subject to a maximum amount of 5 lakh.
Eligibility for Scheme
- MSMEs, Industry Associations and other organisations related to MSME sector are eligible to apply.
How to get benefit of Scheme
You can contact our MSME consultant. For more detail about this project write a email to email@example.com or through whatsapp +91 9910000833.
To avail above scheme you should registered your organisation for UDYOG AADHAAR or MSME Registration