Nidhi Company Registration
Are you in search of someone who could help you register a Nidhi Company? Then, here are We, EAdvisors to help you. Pay the minimum required amount as per the requirement and the remaining you can pay later after successful completion of Nidhi Registration.
What you get?
- Company Registration
- RUN Name Approval
- Share Certificate
- 8 Digital Signature Certificate
- Current Account Opening
- Certificate of Incorporation
Nidhi Company Registration in India
Get Nidhi Company registered with EAdvisors professionals
Provide your exact requirement like number of partners, location and business activity through our contact form
Discussion with Expert
EAdvisors expert will contact you to discuss about registration process, documents required and resolve your queries.
Drafting of Application
Drafting of different applications and documents are done by the experts for proper filing with the department concerned.
Issuance of Certificate
Concerned ROC will issue certificate of incorporation for Nidhi Company when all the compliances are in order.
Nidhi Company Registration
A company having its core business of borrowing and lending funds is what we call a Nidhi Company. Under Section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013, the Companies (Nidhi Companies) Rules of 2014, and the Chapter XXVI of the Companies Rules, 2014, the Nidhi Companies are formed with the main objective to encourage savings among the members and inculcating the habit of savings as much as possible.
Nidhi Companies enjoys certain exemptions in respect of annual compliances and taxes. Also, under Nidhi Company, the loan to its members are given at a lower rate as compared to the market rate. As per Nidhi Rules, 2014 there are some incidental matters stated for Nidhi Companies. Here are the incorporation and incidental matters mentioned below: –
1. Firstly, it is mentioned that every Nidhi Company to be incorporated under the Act must be a public company having a minimum paid-up equity share capital of five lakh rupees.
2. Secondly, a Nidhi Company has not been given the authority to issue preference shares in any case.
3. However, in a case where the preference shares were issued before the commencement of this Act, then all such shares shall be redeemed in accordance with the terms of issue of such shares.
4. No Nidhi, shall have any object in its Memorandum of Association other than the object stating the object of cultivating the habit of thrift and saving amongst its members, receiving deposits, from and lending to, its members only, for their mutual benefits.
5. And most importantly, every company formed as Nidhi Company shall have the last words “Nidhi Limited” as a part of its name.
The Nidhi Rules, 2014 shall apply to –
(a) every company that is declared as a Nidhi or Mutual Benefit Society under sub section (1) of Section 620A of the Companies Act, 1956;
(b) every company functioning on the lines of a Nidhi company or mutual Benefit Society but has either not applied for or has applied for and is awaiting notification to be a Nidhi or Mutual Benefit Society under sub-section (1) of Section 620A of the Companies Act, 1956; and
(c) every company incorporated as a Nidhi pursuant to the provision of Section 406 of the Act.
1. Every Nidhi Company must ensure, within a period of one year of commencement of these rules, that
(i) it has not less than two hundred members
(ii) it has Net Owned Funds of ten lakh rupees or more
(iii) Every Nidhi Company must have unencumbered term deposits of not less than ten percent of the outstanding deposits as specified
(iv) it has a ratio of Net Owned Funds to deposits of not more than 1:20.
2. Form NDH -1 is required to be filed before the end of the first financial year, along with such fee as provided in Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014 with the Registrar duly certified by a Company Secretary in practice or a Chartered Accountant in practice or a cost accountant in practice.
3. If a Nidhi is not complying with clause (a) or (d) of sub rule (1), it must within thirty days from the close of the first financial year, apply to the Regional Director in Form NDH-2 with the prescribed fees for extension of time and the Regional Director may consider the application and pass orders within thirty days from the receipt of application.
4. If the failure to comply with the sub-rule (1) of this rule extends beyond the second financial year, Nidhi shall not accept any deposits from the commencement of the second financial year till it complies with the provisions contained in sub-rule(1) besides being liable for penal consequences as provided in the act.
Here are the general compliances:
1. Books of Accounts
2. Keeping Statutory Registers updated
3. Conducting Statutory meetings whenever required
Here are the annual compliances mentioned below:
- Form NDH-1: Return of Statutory Compliance. It is necessary to be filed as it contains all the required information of members, deposits, loans, reserves, etc. of the financial year. The form must be filed within 90 days from the end of the financial year including the fees and certified by a professional Chartered Accountant in Practice or a Company Secretary in Practice or a Cost Accountant in Practice.
- Form NDH-2: Application for Extension of time. This form needs to be filed in two cases, one is where there appears failure to maintain the Net Owned Fund to deposit ratio of 1:20 and secondly where the company doesn’t comply with the requirement of adding at least 200 members within one year of incorporation.
- Form NDH-3: it is a form of return that is filed by every Nidhi Company for the half-year ended.
- Form NDH-4: application for a declaration as Nidhi Company and for updation of status by Nidhis
- Form AOC-4: financial statement is filed with the Registrar of Companies. It is a form where the company’s financials are submitted to the department. The form must be filed within 30 days of the annual general meeting.
- Annual General Meeting: It is the responsibility of every Nidhi Company to conduct an annual general meeting. The due date for conducting the annual general meeting (AGM) is 30th September of every financial year.
- Form MGT-7: Annual Return
- ITR-6: Income Tax Return. The due date of this form is 30th September of every financial year.
- Identity Proof of all the directors and shareholders (Voter Id, Passport, Driving License)
- PAN Card of all the directors and shareholders
- Address Proof of all directors and shareholders (Bank Statement, bill)
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of the registered office
- NOC from the landlord
- DSC of the directors
- DIN of the directors
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
Nidhi Company Registration
Step by Step Registration Process
Filing application to obtain DSC
The primary step is obtaining DSC. DSC is the token that allows the designated director to file annual documents and returns. DSC proves to be an important compliance.
Submitting Name Approval Application
We shall check the name availability of your OPC to be registered and guide you how and what should be the name of Nidhi Company. After that, we will submit the name approval application with MCA.
Preparation of MOA and AOA
Main form i.e SPICe form which also includes SPICe-MOA and SPICe-AOA shall be filed on MCA portal. By filing this, PAN and TAN are automatically granted at the time of incorporation.
Grant of Certificate of Incorporation
After proper verification of documents, the Registrar of Companies (ROC) shall issue the Certificate of Incorporation.
The first day is when a client sends documents. The day when we receive the client’s documents that are required for the registration process and on the same day itself we draft and apply for name approval application.
Within 2-3 days, name approval application is accepted. And on the same day itself, application to obtain DSC i.e. (Digital Signature Certificate) is also filed from our side to work with efficiency.
Now when name of Nidhi Comapny is approved and DSC is also obtained, it’s time to begin with drafting of documents for incorporation purpose.
After the ROC is done with inspection of documents, the certificate of incorporation shall be received with us and we shall send it over to you as the earliest.
RUN Name Approval
RUN form is filed for finalizing of name of the company.
GST Registration is included in the package.
Digital Signature Certificate
Our package includes Digital Signature Certificate for one director.
Director Identification Number
Director Identification number is unique number allotted by ROC and our package includes DSC for one director.
ROC issue certificate of incorporation of One Person Company (OPC).
In the package preparing of share certificates are also included.
What you get in this package?
We are offering you ultimate package of registration of
EAdvisors Nidhi Company Registration package provides you Company registration, 1 RUN Name Approval, GST Registration, 8 Digital Signature Certificate, Share certificate, Current Account Opening.
Quality Efficient Services
We at EAdvisors are here with our professional services and experts to serve you. We have successfully satisfied our clients with their requirements since a long time and will continue it all time. EAdvisors has 99 % of customer retention ratio.
Our Quality work says it all! Explore Landing
To provide constant support to our customers, we are available on WhatsApp as well as on Email. For consulting us directly you may call or WhatsApp us at: +91 991 0000 833 To resolve your complicated query, contact us through Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy to Serve you! Explore Landing
Dedicated Professional guidance
Professional experts of company registration are here at your service to assist you in incorporating companies. For making it hassle free procedure we will be assisting you a professional who will be there throughout your company registration. Your work is our duty and in the hands of our experts.
Experience the upgraded professional services from EAdvisors! Explore Landing
Our work is to provide with best of services and that too with transparency. We aim to make clients that goes long with us and stay satisfied with our variety of services. No hidden charges exist and everything will be informed to you well in advance.
So, stay secured with our transparency! Explore Landing
With guaranteed 10-12 days registration, we provide our clients with issuance of Certificate by ROC. Considering one day when documents will be received by us from our clients, then other two days for name approval procedure that is considered by ROC and another day for filing application for Incorporation of Company. On 10th day as we commit, will provide you with certificate of incorporation,
Committed to Work! Committed to Quality! Explore Landing
We have achieved alot in past years and aiming to increase it in future as well and that became possible because of our motto to keep our clients information secure with us. Stay confident while dealing with EAdvisors, your every single information will stay private with us. Explore Landing
Nidhi Company Registration
EAdvisors offers you various benefits
No Hidden Fees
EAdvisors is a well-known company, popular for its quality work and therefore no hidden or extra is charged by our clients.
Fast and Easy
By just sharing your documents with us on WhatsApp or email, you will get your dream company ready within 10 days only.
You will be given a Unique Order No. for you to track the status of company registration process. We offer this unique tracking method to given them a sense satisfaction that their work is our utmost priority.
Once the registration process gets started and payment is also made, it is our duty and responsibility to keep your payment secure and in return registering your company.
Use Local Currency
Being a company established in India, we will be accepting the payment in Indian Currency through any of the online mode of transfer.
Intelligent Working method
As the world is also getting advance within time, we have also established online way of accepting documents and creating your company.
Frequent Asked Questions
Nidhi Company Registration
Nidhi Company is a kind of Non-Banking Financial Company that has only the purpose of borrowing and lending money to its members specifically. The Nidhi Company boosts its members to build a habit of savings. Nidhi Company is also known by other names like Permanent Fund, Benefit Funds, Mutual Benefits and Mutual Benefit Company.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has framed various rules and regulations so as to ensure the safety and security of Deposits. Therefore, deposits are absolutely safe and secured with Nidhi Company.
Any Public Company that is registered under the Companies Act, 2013 can become a Nidhi Company. Keeping in mind the criteria of having minimum 3 directors and 7 shareholders in a Nidhi Company.
EAdvisors has served many business houses and individuals from India as well from outside India. Why don’t you try our services and become part of best online business consultancy portal?
Really impressive and timely professional services. Happy to claim services from EAdvisors.
It was an amazing journey with EAdvisors. I am impressed with the way team has helped me and guided on completing documentation . Its worth to reach best supporting companies like EAdvisors.
We are very satisfied with the service and quick response to the queries raised. Thank you for EAdvisors full Team for the support and service.
Their team of professionals are really helpful. I was in doubt that which company I should incorporate. Thanks EAdvisors for helping me.
Happy with EAdvisors services. Really appreciating your efforts towards clients work. Thanks for providing me with Nidhi Company Registration.
I incorporated my company through EAdvisors, got registration certificate in 10 days. Best team to get Nidhi Company registration.