Prime Ministers Employment Generation Programme
This scheme is implement by MSME department at PAN India basis. MSME with help of KVIC functioning as a nodal agency at national level, at state level scheme implemented through State KCIC Directorates, KVIBs, at district level through DICs and Banks.
MSME means Micro Small and Medium Enterprises
KCIC means Khadi and Village Industries Commission
KVIBs means Khadi and Village Industries Boards
DICs means District Industries Centres.
Benefit of Scheme
- The maximum cost of the project/unit admissible in manufacturing sector is ₹ 25 lakhs and in the business/service sector, it is ₹ 10 lakhs.
- Categories of Beneficiary’s Rate of subsidy under PMEGP (of project cost)
- Area (location of project/unit) General category 15%(Urban), 25%(Rural), Special 25%(Urban), 35%(Rural) (including SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minorities/Women, Ex-servicemen, Physically handicapped, NER, Hill and Border areas, etc.)
- The balance amount of the total project cost will be provided by the banks in the form of term loan and working capital.
Eligibility for Scheme
- Any individual, above 18 years of age.
- At least VIII standard pass for projects costing above Rs.10 lakh in the manufacturing sector and above Rs. 5 lakh in the business / service sector.
- New projects are considered for sanction under PMEGP.
- Self Help Groups (including those belonging to BPL provided that they have not availed benefits under any other Scheme), Institutions registered under Societies Registration Act,1860; Production Co-operative Societies, and Charitable Trusts are also eligible.
- Existing Units (under PMRY, REGP or any other scheme of Government of India or State Government) and the units that have already availed Government Subsidy under any other scheme of Government of India or State Government are NOT eligible.
How to get benefit of Scheme
You can contact our MSME consultant for more detail about this project by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through whatsapp +91 9910000833.
To avail above scheme you should registered your organisation for UDYOG AADHAAR or MSME Registration